[Mb-civic] The PsyOps War: A Look at the Lincoln Group and the U.S. Military's Planting of Stories in the Iraqi Press

mblaxill at yahoo.com mblaxill at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 24 07:55:51 PST 2006

Mike Blaxill  ( mblaxill at yahoo.com )
sent you this story from democracynow.org

|  The PsyOps War: A Look at the Lincoln Group and the U.S. Military's Planting of Stories in the Iraqi Press
|  http://www.democracynow.org/article.pl?sid=06/03/24/150208

The Pentagon defends its policy of paying Iraqi news organizations to publish pro-American articles secretly written by the U.S. military. Its contractor, the Lincoln Group is being paid over a hundred million dollars to write and plant stories. We speak with reporter Andrew Buncombe of the London Independent and retired Air Force Colonel Sam Gardiner.
This story continues at: