[Mb-civic] Videotape Forces Pentagon to Investigate Claims U.S. Marines Shot Dead 15 Iraqi Civilians in Apparent Revenge Killings

mblaxill at yahoo.com mblaxill at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 21 08:20:35 PST 2006

Mike Blaxill  ( mblaxill at yahoo.com )
sent you this story from democracynow.org

|  Videotape Forces Pentagon to Investigate Claims U.S. Marines Shot Dead 15 Iraqi Civilians in Apparent Revenge Killings
|  http://www.democracynow.org/article.pl?sid=06/03/21/1418210

The U.S. military is conducting a criminal investigation into allegations that marines shot and killed 15 civilians, including seven women and three children, in the Iraqi town of Haditha last November in an apparent act of revenge for the death of a U.S. soldier by a roadside bomb. A videotape obtained by Time Magazine shows that many of the victims were still in their nightclothes when they died. We speak with the Time reporter who broke the story.
This story continues at: