[Mb-civic] Re{mb-hair))Alternet: Rachel Corrie: Too Hot for New York

Barbara Siomos barbarasiomos38 at msn.com
Sat Mar 18 15:24:01 PST 2006

Why this has happened I am guessing is because of threats as Michael had with HAiR. Only these people don't have the courage of Michael.....

Hopefully someone somewhere will set this story to film or stage it NEEDS to be told. I remember very vividly when this happened and the cover up is a farce..... The whole world is watching.

peace,
barbara