[Mb-civic] Katherine Harris

Harold Sifton harry.sifton at sympatico.ca
Sun Mar 12 15:58:27 PST 2006

Katherine Harris gave Bush his win, because she was for sale, now it has caught up to her at the expense of the American people.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/state/orl-harris1206mar12,0,3198780.story?track=rss

The world would be different today if Gore had won, how different I do not know, but I am sure that America would not be in Iraq, Bin laden would be dead or captured, who knows, 9/11 may never have happened!  Oil would be at $40 a barrel, the middle east would be calmer and the American economy would be better .... the list is long.

Later H