[Mb-civic] More Re: The Conservative Epiphany By PAUL KRUGMAN

TSawyer456 at aol.com TSawyer456 at aol.com
Sat Mar 11 16:06:53 PST 2006

Hi, Ian:

Re: your suggestion that my novel will find a ready following among the
skeptics: From your lips... First, however, my agent has to find a publishing
house that isn't afraid of the topic.

Interestingly, the titles you mentioned (I've seen pieces of them) and
others that I used as research (my personal favorite: The War on  Freedom, by
Nafeez Mosaddeq Ahmed) -- and discounting a number of them that  were kind of
nutcase-fringe -- all are nonfiction. To my knowledge there is  not a single novel
yet published that posits what I believe happened. My  hope is that via
fiction, No Place to Run might "reach" even  a few people who aren't already
doubters, and make them think (not a popular  pastime these days).

All best,
Tom
_www.ThomasBSawyer.com_ (http://www.ThomasBSawyer.com)

Tom:

Thank you so much for your comments  and support.  I can't wait to read your
novel - and you will almost  certainly have an immediate "cult" following
(although I hate that phrase...) in  the 9/11 truth movement, which is both global
and growing.

Yes,  the 9/11 timeline is yet another element of the "omissions and
distortions" in  The 9/11 Commission Report, most notably discussed in David Ray
Griffin's book  of that title ("The 9/11 Commission Report: Omissions and
Distortions").   BTW, are you aware that the Report also completely omits the existence
of the  47-column support structure of the twin towers in order to support
its theory of  how the towers collapsed (the so-called "pancake theory")?  That
is, the  existence of the support structures essentially negates the pancake
theory  entirely.

If you have not read "The Terror Timeline" by Paul  Thompson, you must.  He
basically undermines the government's "official  story" using only mainstream
media headlines and articles to create a far more  accurate timeline of facts.

Anyway, I look forward to your  book.

Peace.