[Mb-civic] How Major Corporations and Government Plan to Track your Every Move with Radio Frequency Identification

mblaxill at yahoo.com mblaxill at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 1 08:18:20 PST 2006

Mike Blaxill  ( mblaxill at yahoo.com )
sent you this story from democracynow.org

|  How Major Corporations and Government Plan to Track your Every Move with Radio Frequency Identification
|  http://www.democracynow.org/article.pl?sid=06/03/01/1447202

We speak with Liz McIntyre, author of "Spychips: How Major Corporations and Government Plan to Track your Every Move with RFID" that examines radio frequency identification - a technology that uses tiny computer chips to track items at distance. Major corporations are working right now to install RFIDs on all consumer products. What about in you arm? Or in your kids? We also speak with freelance journalist Annalee Newitz who recently had an RFID implanted in her arm.
This story continues at: