[Mb-civic] Quick Survey: Would You Like to See Real News on TV?

Democrats.com activist at democrats.com
Thu Jun 1 08:09:04 PDT 2006

Dear Activist,

Given the state of the world, we all know the importance the media plays in our democracy and the public's ability to make informed choices and hold government accountable to its citizens.

In its "watch-dog" role, the media has often let us down. Now there is a new player in TV and online video news gearing up to launch soon. They will be independent of government and corporate funding and commercial-free. They will do hard-hitting investigative journalism and ask the tough questions.

Please take a few minutes to take a quick survey that will help them in shaping and creating this vision of independent TV/Internet news. Just click the link below:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=964772201160

Thanks,
Bob Fertik

You are subscribed to the Democrats.com Activist List.

If you do not want to receive email from our partners, click here:
http://democrats.com/unsub.cfm?email=mb-civic@islandlists.com&fieldname=noads

To unsubscribe from all Democrats.com mailings, click here:
http://democrats.com/unsub.cfm?email=mb-civic@islandlists.com&fieldname=L1