[Mb-civic] a short animation

Mark Lichtenberger dncnbear7 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 31 10:08:58 PST 2006

I just received this from True Majority, and thought I would share it with a
few of you...  If you already have seen it, I apologize for the duplication...

Peace,
Mark

The world's largest oil company, ExxonMobil, has announced its record-breaking
profits for 2005 -- $36.13 billion. That is the largest profit ever recorded in
the history of American capitalism.

In response, the ExxposeExxon.com campaign has created a short, funny video in
Exxon’s honor. Click the link below to check it out:

http://www.truemajority.org/ExxonToastsThePlanet.html

We’re sure the movie will make you chuckle. Please share the laughs by
forwarding it on to all your friends and family.

Mark Lichtenberger
dncnbear7 at yahoo.com
"Beware of sadness,
It can hit you, it can hurt you