[Mb-civic] U.S. Soldier Convicted of Murder Receives No Jail Time While Nonviolent Antiwar Protesters Sentenced to Six Months in Prison

michael at intrafi.com michael at intrafi.com
Fri Jan 27 19:18:50 PST 2006

Michael  ( michael at intrafi.com )
sent you this story from democracynow.org

|  U.S. Soldier Convicted of Murder Receives No Jail Time While Nonviolent Antiwar Protesters Sentenced to Six Months in Prison
|  http://www.democracynow.org/article.pl?sid=06/01/26/151256

Who goes to jail? While an army interrogator convicted of brutally killing an Iraqi general during receives no jail time, we look at the case of New York peace activists who have been sentenced to six months in jail for protesting war. [includes rush transcript]
This story continues at: