[Mb-civic] Fw: An Exclusive CBS News interview with President Bush

Harold Sifton harry.sifton at sympatico.ca
Fri Jan 27 14:25:48 PST 2006

Good morning.

    In a couple of hours, I will sit down with President George W. Bush in the White House.  Since joining CBS News in 1969, I have interviewed every President, from Richard Nixon to Bill Clinton, so I look forward to having the opportunity to ask this President some of the questions that are on the minds of most Americans.

    In his news conference yesterday, President Bush answered questions about, among other things, his controversial domestic surveillance program and why he hasn't released pictures taken of him with lobbyist Jack Abramoff.  This afternoon, I will ask the President a few follow-up questions about eavesdropping, but I also plan to ask him about Iran, Iraq, terrorism, his upcoming State of the Union address and more.

    You can see my interview with the President on tonight's CBS EVENING NEWS, Sunday on FACE THE NATION, and on CBSNews.com.

Thanks for watching,

Bob Schieffer
---------- You are currently subscribed to the mailing list as . To unsubscribe, reply to this message with the word 'unsubscribe' in the subject line. Contact: Email Administrator, CBSNews.com, 524 W. 57th St., Room 514/1, New York, NY, 10019