[Mb-civic] "The Chess Game Is On"

Robin McNamara olhippie at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Jan 26 15:49:27 PST 2006

This past weekend Iran started  putting human chains with children around their nuclear facilities  as human shields. Also the U.N.& the Security Council is  a joke & has basically lost its "credentials" when it comes to any type of  policy, also as you all  know on the Security Council China & Russia are  in bed with Iran & It is true that we know where alot of the nuclear facilities are but also some are underground & at this point undetectable but mark my words either Israel or the United States is going to bomb the ones we do know to try and set them back a few years it is just a matter of  when. I personally believe it is going to be sooner rather than later.But then what, all hell is going to break loose, Iran has much might militarily along with Syria their ally. Also when  the bombing starts the whole Middle East will  turn against us because of Israel & our support for them. Right now Pakistan is supposedly our ally but they also have have warm relations with Iran, they can & will turn on a dime & they already have the bomb & all that new weaponry we recently sold them, they will not be on our side once the bombing commences.

Peace
Robin