[Mb-civic] Comments to Michael Butler's Blog

Michael Butler michael at michaelbutler.com
Sun Jan 8 10:25:49 PST 2006

------ Forwarded Message
From: "(c) 2005, 2006 Lyle K'ang" <noreply-comment at blogger.com>
Date: Sat,  7 Jan 2006 21:34:45 -0800 (PST)
To: michael at michaelbutler.com
Subject: [Michael Butler's Blog] 1/07/2006 09:27:06 PM

 http://silomanagement.blogspot.com/2005/12/humanness.htmlhere's a reference
to what I'm saying about your post; "Extremism Is No Excuse".The community
at large, the make-up of individuals have a responsibilty to care for
each-other-the elderly, the children, the younger adults. There are areas in
our community that do this today.Extremism is a short-circuit, fueled first,
by ignorance and hatred. These kinds are off on their own trek. Leave them
alone...Trying to change them now makes no sense, except to one's ego.The
best thing for you and I is the im-peachment of Cheny and Bush!The fraud in
the GOP is surfacing-the young GOP trained, lock-step, non-thinkers are the
way they are.However, it may take us twenty years to recover and redirect
the economic damage that has been wrought and truly their are millions of us
that know the true story.Trying to convince those that are not puzzled or
looking for better answers, is an excercise best taken with caution. Like
walking into a lions den and hoping to train the lions to eat vegetarian in
one visit. Foolish yes...Back to the issues about religious truth.
Everything in religion is true accordingly to its followers.Back off-you
either know your own religion, and are loving enough to allow others to
practice their own.Who cares about the fundamentalists? Why should I?I don't
care about them-they come home in due time.All focus now becomes in the
possession of those that will undoubtedely go through their own pain of
discovery-something similar to Bush and Cheny being the best God has to
offer, to finally realizing that they are crooks, liars, cheats whom have no
compassion, empathy, or feelings for the community-at-large.Fantastically,
these are not Christian men-do not follow Jesus' teachings nor care too.Very
soon-those that now hurt you will shamefully rediscover that their hero's
have fallen.Too make you feel better, even after these events come too pass,
many followers cannot or willnot change because the lack of critical
thinking skills does not allow for change. Though I have the capacity to
feel emphathy, I am not like Christ nor want to be that person that suffers
at the hands of his so-called friends when he bears the truth. Ignorance is
one thing-ignorance is intelligence but the opposite or lack of - is
stupid.Call it what you need but casting pearls before swine is not in yours
or my best interests.Saving your energy in humility nurtures your truth and
power. Hopefully all this will bring YOU peace.As for me, peace comes
through vindication when we actually 'throw the bums out'.Give 'em hell
Michael-Carrying the banner of Peace is not easy, my friend.Lyle K'ang

--
Posted by (c) 2005, 2006 Lyle K'ang to Michael Butler's Blog
<http://www.michaelbutler.com/2006/01/extremism-is-no-excuse.html>  at

------ End of Forwarded Message