[Mb-civic] cholesterol

IHHS at aol.com IHHS at aol.com
Mon Jan 2 09:45:03 PST 2006

when i joked our brain i made of fatty tissue and needs cholesterol to be
normal and that statin drugs or lipid lowering agents would take the fat out of
the blood stream then wondered what would happen to our brain? [forgive the
simplicity of the statement but this is essentially the topic for non medical
recipients] i came across this article which i found interesting, since we
are  giving statin drugs to almost everyone these days as if they are
innocuous.

_http://www.newmediaexplorer.org/sepp/2004/01/31/lipitor_the_human_cost.htm_
(http://www.newmediaexplorer.org/sepp/2004/01/31/lipitor_the_human_cost.htm)