[Mb-civic] - Another Nuke Exercise - - Your Next 9/11? -

Bahram Maskanian ethics_in_action at venusproject.com
Tue Feb 28 06:49:39 PST 2006

    Another Nuke Exercise - - Your Next 9/11?

http://www.venusproject.com/ethics_in_action/Another_Nuke_Exercise.html
- By Jerry Mazza - January 24, 2006 - Online Journal

Catch this! Some fresh-brewed Homeland Insecurity published today on
WorldNetDaily. The Department of Defense (DOD) has scheduled its second
major, three-day exercise to combat nuclear terrorism, this time in the
Charleston, South Caroline area. I don't know about you, but I didn't
know Charleston had a nuclear terror problem, shades of Sept. 11, 2001,
the day on which some six drills were going, enough to distract anybody
from doing anything when the drills went real.

But Charlestown is not a strategic town. It's a vacation spot, nice
beaches, good fishing, boat rides, excellent restaurants, southern
cooking, and nice people, you say. So, kick back your heels and watch
the thermal bomb go off like a Charleston sunset. No, no, no! But then
why is the DOD goal coping with the catastrophic results of a terrorist
nuclear attack here? Ah, you say, Charleston is a major US port city.
And therefore the roast pig, bad term, test sight for nuclear holocaust
by the sea.

But the exercise and the military's Joint Task Force-Civil Support will
be hosted (excuse me again) - headquartered at Fort Monroe, Virginia.
And the three-day drill, (which could go real, n'est-ce pas?) is for
commanders and representatives of other federal agencies that would be
involved in (catch this) the consequences of a 10-megaton nuclear blast,
enough to decimate an American city. Let me fill you in on some of the
particulars of such a blast, and remind you that the atomic bombs
detonated over Hiroshima and Nagasaki were 15 kilotons and 22 kilotons
respectively, three orders of magnitude - (approximately a thousand 1000
times) - less destructive than a 20 megaton explosion.

The 10-meg will crisp wood frame houses, common in this area, for a
distance of more than a mile from ground zero and produce medium rare
damage for a mile and a half. The damage radius increases with the power
of the bomb, about in proportion to its cube root. When imploded at the
ideal height, a 10-megaton bomb, 1,000 times as powerful as a 10-kiloton
weapon, increases the distanced by 10, that is, out 11 miles for severe
damage and 15 miles for moderate damage of a frame house.

Are you grokking this, strangers in a strange land? We've passed the
science fiction stage. And now, folks are playing reality games with the
concept in a military fort near a major American seaport city. Let me
also tell you, the fireball for a 10-megaton explosion will have a
diameter of about 4.8 miles across. A flash of thermal radiation is
given off from the fireballs and spreads out over a large area, and with
steady intensity.

The amount of surging thermal energy, penetrating radiation, climactic
effects, and clean H-bombs effects, well, just click here to download
details. They ain't pretty. But then, neither were 9/11's, remaining
ugly as hell nearly five years later.

In fact, the real danger here is that an administration in danger of
extinction itself for its wars, its financial bungling, its corruption,
its catastrophic Katrina, its trillions in tax cuts for the rich and
subsequent debt, its utterly inhumane cuts to social services, in short,
its horrible five years . . . the real threat is that this
administration will use this go-real nuclear holocaust to blame on Al
Qaeda, and get itself off the hook and hanging platform, and elevate
national terror into a national state of emergency, eliminating all
democracy, with a call for martial law, under Der Bush & Company.

Think I'm kidding. Officials from the Department of Homeland Security,
including the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA, remember them
from New Orleans?) and senior Coast Guard brass will be on hand. The
WorldNetDaily article claims that no part of the exercise will take
place there, though the target of attack is Charleston. Maj. Gen. Bruce
Davis, the task force's commander, will oversee the exercise from Fort
Monroe. What a blast (I hope not).

The Joint Task Force-Civil Support -- part of US Northern Command, which
oversees the Defense Department's domestic military activity -- is a
standing joint task force composed of active, reserve and National Guard
members from the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines and Coast Guard, as well
as civilian personnel. Well, party on down. Just don't you dare blow up
Charleston.

Last summer, the article also tells us, a similar exercise, "Sudden
Respond '05" was led by Virginia's Fort Monroe-based Joint Task
Force-Civil Support. It too, duh, was designed to simulate a nuclear
terrorist attack that the highest US officials, including President Bush
(one of the lowest), have said is the No. 1 threat facing the nation,
and they if anyone, will make happen.

The drill, we're told, is strikingly similar to a scenario detailed by
Graham Allison, former Pentagon assistant secretary for plans and policy
and current Harvard professor, in his book, "Nuclear Terrorism: The
Ultimate Preventable Catastrophe." It's only preventable 'til it turns
real, just like 9/11, bunky. And you don't need to be a Harvard
professor to know that, dumb ass idiot.

Nevertheless, Allison wrote, "A month after the Sept.11, 2001, terrorist
attacks, the Central Intelligence Agency presented Bush with a report
that al-Qaida had smuggled a 10-kiloton nuclear bomb into New York City."

The president, according to the book, dispatched Nuclear Emergency
Support Teams of scientists and engineers to New York to search for the
weapon, which was never found. Never found, imagine that. And imagine
that I live in New York and never heard a frigging word about that. And
maybe some "terrorist" from al-Qaida, shorthand for CIA, took it and put
it under the White House, because it has done an amazing job of
decimating the agency, and laying blame for 9/11 at its feet.

Allison, sport that he is, described the devastation that a 10-kilaton
nuclear bomb would bring to Manhattan if it were detonated in the middle
of "historic Times Square." Some 1 million people would die almost
immediately. Is everybody staining their trousers? I hope so. But ho,
there's more from Allison. Catch these hot chestnuts.

"The resulting fireball and blast wave would destroy instantaneously the
theater district (and all those homos in it), the New York Times
building (and all those gray stories), Grand Central Terminal (and all
those gray commuters), and every other structure within a third of a
mile to the point of detonation." And that's not all he wrote. "The
ensuing firestorm would engulf Rockefeller Center (melt the ice ring in
a couple of seconds), Carnegie Hall, Empire State Building, and Madison
Square Garden, leaving the Knicks and Rangers homeless (sorry), not to
mention a landscape echoing the World Trade Center, the sons of bitches
. . .

"From the United Nations headquarters on the East River and the Lincoln
Tunnel under the Hudson River, to the Metropolitan Museum in the
eighties and the Flatiron Building in the twenties, structures would
remind one of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Office Building following the
Oklahoma City Bombing," another black ops by our government friends,
with a bomb placed on the east, a bomb in the center (which went off and
rocked the building down) and a bomb placed on the west side of the
building -- the east/west bombs for early and second responders, which
were taken away and decommissioned. You don't think it was that dumb-ass
ammonium nitrate and fuel oil bomb in the Ryder truck that did anything
but break the glass windows, do you? A team of men were working in the
garage the week before the explosion, rewiring things, men in uniforms
that read Government Agency Operations.

The monsters would like to strike again, folks, so take this very, very
seriously. And take this WND article and substitute George Bush for
Osama bin Laden and CIA for al-Qaida, who have planned to use nuclear
weapons in a terrorist attack on the US. The plan is dubbed "American
Hiroshima." In fact, as first reported in Joseph Farah's G2 Bulletin
<http://www.wnd.com/news/archives.asp?AUTHOR_ID=134>, captured al Qaeda
(CIA) operatives and documents suggest the weapons have already been
smuggled in the country.

For continuing and complete coverage of "American Hiroshima" plans,
subscribe to Joseph Farah's G2 Bullet, the premium, online, intelligence
newsletter published (not) by the founder of WND.

Citizens of Charleston and America, get your butts out there from Jan.
31 to Feb. 3, to protest, intercept, act up, criticize, analyze,
neutralize that Fort Monroe, Virginia, drill. Your lives and the lives
of thousands, hundreds of thousands of others depend upon it. Do it now.
And thank the tip slipped to me about this draconian drill. Wherever you
are, you know who you are and I salute you.

Jerry Mazza is a freelance writer, resident of New York who does not
ever want to see 911 or anything like it happen again. Reach him at
gvmaz at verizon.net <mailto:gvmaz at verizon.net>.

Disclaimer: The views expressed in this article are the sole
responsibility of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the
Centre for Research on Globalization.

The Centre for Research on Globalization (CRG) at www.globalresearch.ca
grants permission to cross-post original Global Research articles in
their entirety, or any portions thereof, on community internet sites, as
long as the text & title are not modified. The source must be
acknowledged and an active URL hyperlink address to the original CRG
article must be indicated. The author's copyright note must be
displayed. For publication of Global Research articles in print or other
forms including commercial internet sites, contact: crgeditor at yahoo.com
<mailto:crgeditor at yahoo.com>

www.globalresearch.ca <http://www.globalresearch.ca/> contains
copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically
authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available
to our readers under the provisions of "fair use" in an effort to
advance a better understanding of political, economic and social issues.
The material on this site is distributed without profit to those who
have expressed a prior interest in receiving it for research and
educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material for
purposes other than "fair use" you must request permission from the
copyright owner.

To express your opinion on this article, join the discussion at Global
Research's News and Discussion Forum

For media inquiries: crgeditor at yahoo.com <mailto:crgeditor at yahoo.com>

© Copyright Jerry Mazza, Online Journal, 2006

* * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * *
* * * * *

Houston PD Running Nuclear Disaster Drills As Build-Up Of Numerous Law
Enforcement Agencies Seen In Nearby Texas City

Army Intel Capt. Eric May warns Bush cabal days away from a nuclear
strike. Texas City resident "opens up a hornet's nest" as he warns local
law enforcement about the possibility of nuclear strike.

- By Greg Szymanski - January 26, 2006

Sources inside the Houston Police Department (HPD) have confirmed
officers in recent weeks have been taking part in nuclear disaster
drills, adding more fuel to the fire that the city is being targeted by
the "enemies within" the Bush administration for a nuclear attack.

"In the last week I have multi-checked with sources of mine in the
Houston Police Department and confirmed that HPD has been running
nuclear disaster drills," said former Army Intel Capt. Eric May, who is
trying to alert Americans of a possible nuclear strike in the upcoming
days, possibly to take place in the Texas City or Houston metro area.

"Accordingly, I've been calling my personal contacts, among them HPD CID
Sergeant John Karshner and HPD Internal Affairs Lt. Felix Garcia, to let
them know that the set-up is on."

Capt. May, who once backed the government's position while serving his
country, became disillusioned after 911, saying facts surfaced making it
"crystal clear" the enemy wasn't Al Qaeda but an "enemy within," or the
Bush-New World Order Cabal.

Since realizing 911 was an inside government job, Capt. May has used
every ounce of his military training, energy and intelligence to try and
stop the Bush administration and what he calls its "phony war on
terror." His info-war on terror can be better understood by a Google
search of Ghost Troop Bibliography, taken from the name of his
cyber-unit called Ghost Troop.

Capt. May said the Al Qaeda scare has been contrived and manufactured by
the Bush Cabal in an effort to cover-up the real criminals and culprits
in the White House. Saying every so-called terrorist attack escalates in
size and body count, he is warning Americans that the next one will
involve a nuclear blast on American soil.

"There is a very good chance the next attack could occur within the next
9 days and the target being the British Petroleum plant at Texas City,
Texas," said Capt. May, adding that he believes he has broken the Bush
Cabal-Illuminati "embedded code, " a secret code using numbers and symbols.

Capt. May also feels the "breaking of the Illuminist number code, using
variations 1, 3 and 9 to name a few, may have halted a previously
planned nuclear attack bacon on July 28 at a petroleum plant in Texas City.

"They like to communicate with this Illuminist number code and the media
is actually passing the information on to the many levels of members,
alerting them of the potential dates and times of planned acts of
terror," said Capt. May. "They are also using the repetitive name game,
another way of feeling superior. Just think about it: Oklahoma City,
Okla., New York, N.Y. and now maybe Texas City, Texas."

And Capt. May's dire prediction raised some eye-brows in Texas City as
resident Jon Watkins recently alerted the Texas City law enforcement
officials about May's inside information.

"I think I have stirred up a hornet's nest here in town after going to
the police department with the information," said Watkins today from his
Texas City home, as other reports have come in from local citizens that
there are ongoing "SWAT" exercises going on in the area, involving
numerous police and government agencies, including the HPD, the Pasadena
Police Department and Homeland Security.

"After Leaving the Texas City police station, I noticed one thing really
strange, as I counted at least 11 different type of official police and
government vehicles parked in the police lot. I have never seen this
before and it has me a little worried. What are they planning?"

Watkins said he is passing the information about the possible nuclear
threat to hundreds of locals, saying it is "better to be safe then
sorry." He added that some people have listened, including several
police officers, but others have brushed him off as nothing more than a
"conspiracy nut."

"I have taken the taped interview of Capt. May's warnings broadcast on
Greg Szymanski's Investigative Journal and have passed it on to the
proper authorities," added Watkins.

When Capt. May was told of Watkins actions in Texas City, he added:

"Pray for Mr. Watkins to preserver, and for Sergeant John Karshner and
Lt. Felix Garcia (of the HPD) to do the right thing and challenge the
official co-conspirators of this pending mass murder."

Besides the suspicious mounting of police activity in the Houston
metro-Texas City areas, credible reports have surfaced from Bank of
America branch managers in Houston and the Los Angeles area that
Homeland Security agents have been holding instructional meetings in the
last two weeks, advising employees how to deal with customers in the
case of a "pending national disaster."

Employees have been instructed to remain silent about the orders coming
down from Homeland Security, saying it is for national security reasons.
Employees in both the LA and Houston areas have come forward saying they
have been instructed to remain silent and not to distribute valuables
from safety deposit boxes, including gold, silver and firearms in the
case of a national emergency.

For more informative articles, go to www.arcticbeacon.com
<http://www.arcticbeacon.com/>

Listen to Greg Szymanski Radio Broadcast live Monday night at 8pm
Pacific time on LewisNews. http://webs.lewisnews.com/radio/index.htm.
Greg is also regular on Rense.com <http://www.Rense.com/> the first
Thursday of every month at 9pm pacific time.

Greg also has his own daily show on the Republic Broadcast Network. Go
to www.rbnlive.com <http://www.rbnlive.com/> and will be starting a
daily program on the Genesis Communications Network soon at
www.gcnlive.com <http://www.gcnlive.com/> Greg Szymanski is an
independent investigative journalist and his articles can been seen at
www.LewisNews.com <http://www.LewisNews.com/>. He also writes for
American Free Press and has his own site www.arcticbeacon.com
<http://www.arcticbeacon.com/>

    Are you on - Circles Of Unity And Engagement - Ethics In Action
    Community <http://www.venusproject.com/ethics_in_action/> - mailing
    list by mistake? If yes, just say so. - You will be removed
    immediately.

    - Please Unsubscribe Me -
    <mailto:ethics_in_action at venusproject.com?Subject=Please%20Unsubscribe%20Me%20From%20%0A-%20Ethics%20In%20Action%20-%20Mailing%20List&Body=I%20no%20longer%20wish%20to%20receive%20mail%20from%20%0A-%20Ethics%20In%20Action%20->