[Mb-civic] Why Corretta Scott King went to a Mexican Clinic...

IHHS at aol.com IHHS at aol.com
Thu Feb 23 23:14:02 PST 2006

also, something to do this weekend  at end of article for those near long
beach, if interested
Why Corretta Scott King
went to  a Mexican Clinic...
Opinion by Consumer Advocate Tim  Bolen
Thursday, February 23rd,  2006

There is no question that the extremely profitable US cancer  industry
provides absolutely ZERO hope, for US patients, against cancer.  I  don't think
there is anybody in the US that believes the absolute drivel  promoted by the
American Cancer Society (ACS), a group that has come, not to  represent "the fight
against cancer," but more as a "spokesperson for  the rip-off cancer
industry."
A few  months ago the American Cancer Society publicly whined that they had
done a  survey and found out that about half of the American public believed
that there  really were cancer cures available and that those cures were being
suppressed by  the industry because the non-cures were so profitable...
Well, I hate to be  rude here, but, in street language, I'd have to say about
this "no shit,  Sherlock.."   What surprises me is that only about half of
the US has figured that  out.
US health care,  rated seventy-second (72) in quality, worldwide, despite a
massive public  relations campaign, is losing ground with the American public.
I think it  is just a matter of time before the American Cancer Society goes
into  full-security mode, concerned about drive-by shootings from gang
members, and  drug dealers, who became aware of the ACS's role in withholding
adequate cancer  care from the mother that raised them...
It's not fun  watching your loved ones die from conventional cancer
treatments.  The  treatment is worse than the disease
So, what about Corretta Scott King?
The _"quackbuster"_
(http://www.quackpotwatch.org/WisconsinWar/who_are_these_so.htm)   operation in North America, run out of a New York ad agency,  took
the  opportunity, last week, to criticize the Mexican Cancer clinics, using the
ruse  that somehow, the clinic, Hospital Santa Monica, in Rosarita Beach,
Baja, Mexico  was responsible for King's death because it offered "alternative"
cancer  therapies.  Although the victim of the quackbuster assault,
semi-retired  Chiropractor Kurt Donsbach, had sold his interest in the  hospital two
years before, the _"quackbusters"_
(http://www.quackpotwatch.org/WisconsinWar/who_are_these_so.htm)    who do little or no actual research about their intended
victims, portrayed  Donsbach as somehow responsible for King's death.
The  "spokesperson" for the _"quackbuster"_
(http://www.quackpotwatch.org/WisconsinWar/who_are_these_so.htm)   operation was the somewhat raggedy
delicensed MD Stephen Barrett, who operates  out of his basement in Allentown,
Pennsylvania.   Barrett, we know,  has been formally declared by the US court system,
in a PUBLISHED decision, to  be "biased, and unworthy of credibility."
But  Barrett's lack of credibility didn't stop Geraldo Rivera from featuring
Barrett  pompous-izing on national television.  Rivera, who's usual offering
is  something like "tranvestite nuns who's illegitimate children eat their own
bodies in Al Capone's vault..." found more of the same by featuring Stephen
Barrett.
But,  Corretta Scott King's family is NOT happy with those broadcasts - and
especially  not happy with the racial overtones. - and the suggestion that they
were stupid,  or misled, black people who need to be protected from
themselves.
This  weekend, at the _Long Beach Health  Freedom Expo_
(http://www.healthfreedomexpo.com/)  held  February 24-26, 2006 -- Long Beach Convention Center,
300 Ocean  Boulevard, Long Beach CA 90802, over a hundred of Hospital Santa
Monica's CURED  cancer patients are holding a press conference.  They'll be
standing there,  in anger, medical records in hand, daring anyone to call them
"stupid, or  misled..."  There won't be a _"quackbuster"_
(http://www.quackpotwatch.org/WisconsinWar/who_are_these_so.htm)   within miles. They'll all  be hiding
under the bed somewhere.
I'll be  speaking Sunday, at 2:00 PM.
So why did Corretta  Scott King's family take her to a Mexican clinic -
because they wanted her to  live...

Stay  tuned...
Tim Bolen - Health Freedom  Advocate