[Mb-civic] Bush will Veto Congress on Ports Deal

Harold Sifton harry.sifton at sympatico.ca
Tue Feb 21 21:05:44 PST 2006

 The Arabs/OPEC are flush, flush with monies since oil has jumped from $30 a barrel to $60 ++ under Bush.
 What do they have on Bush and the administration that gives them that leverage, for Bush to go against Congress / Frist and veto ?

America should control it's own Ports as Canada does theirs. I'm astounded that Blair allowed P&O to be sold to Dubai Ports in the first place!

Later H