[Mb-civic] FW: Pictures of Iran

Ian ialterman at nyc.rr.com
Thu Feb 16 19:50:27 PST 2006

Golsorkhi:

With all due respect, I, for one, am getting a bit tired of the
"broad-brush," generalized statements about entire populations - or even
majorities - that appear on Civic.  In this case, to simply call ALL
Iranians "beasts" is obnoxious, hateful, insulting and just plain wrong.

If you cannot express your displeasure, anger and frustration at SOME - or
(were it true) even MOST - Iranians without resorting to such broad-brush
generalizations, you only end up proving yourself to be little more than an
extremist of a different color.

Peace.