[Mb-civic] FW: David

Michael Butler michael at michaelbutler.com
Tue Feb 14 10:58:46 PST 2006

------ Forwarded Message
From: IHHS at aol.com
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 01:30:23 EST
To: IHHS at aol.com
Subject: David

Little David was in his fifth grade class when  the teacher asked the
children what their fathers did for a living. All the  typical answers came
up -
fireman, policeman, salesman, etc.  David was  being uncharacteristically
quiet,
and so the teacher asked him about his  father.

"My father's an exotic dancer in a gay cabaret and takes  off all his
clothes
in front of other men. Sometimes, if the offer's really  good, he'll go out
to the alley with some guy and have sex with him  for  money."

The teacher, shaken by this statement, hurriedly set the  other children to
work on some coloring, and then took Little David aside. "Is  that really
true
about your father?" she asked.

"No," said David, "he  works for the Bush administration, but I was too
embarrassed to say that in  front of the other kids."

------ End of Forwarded Message