[Mb-civic] Fw: Pass it on: Break up with Google this Valentine's Day

Barbara Siomos barbarasiomos38 at msn.com
Tue Feb 7 21:55:24 PST 2006

It is only for one day Google Lovers... :-)

Dauber check out "Students For A free Tibet" piece..... Also I know because I support a lot of the things they do...SFAFT do many many Good things and they work very hard for Tibet, so I support them in what they ask just for the day.... I like Google as well but one day will not hurt them, it only draws attention to the China~Tibet issue. I do NOT want to get started on the abuse issues regarding China in Tibet.

peace,
barbara