[Mb-civic] Fw: Ohhhh I love it

John Herzog herzogje at adelphia.net
Fri Feb 3 00:12:34 PST 2006

Subject: Ohhhh I love it

  In what is a not too subtle dig at Bush's
  subpoena of their search
  records, Google is getting their own nasty dig at
  'W' before the gag orders go into
  effect.

  I don't know how long this will work, but go to

  http://www.Google.com

  (not the advanced search) and type in the search
  word: asshole

  Then hit the "I'm feeling lucky" button right
  below the Search. The result
  is hysterical, and I have to admit I absolutely
  admire Google's  nerve.

"It has been said that the primary difference between
intelligence and
stupidity is that there are limits to intelligence."
(Gordon Livingston)