[Mb-civic] Watch "Vietnam as Iraq" on Google Video

michael noreply at google.com
Thu Feb 2 11:43:05 PST 2006

Your friend, michael at intrafi.com, has sent you the following video from
Google Video:

Title: Vietnam as Iraq
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8774081378744375447&q=vietnam&pr=goog-sl

various news services to show the similarities between the failure of
the war in Vietnam to our present day struggles in Iraq.

As a policy stance, I do not necessarily advocate a complete withdrawal
from Iraq--though I realize this may become the only option if the
situation worsens--but support justice for those who committed
mistakes, errors of judgment in carrying out their duties, that led us
into the current predicament.

In other words, I support a complete and total electoral defeat of the
Republican Party--without whose support the war would never have
commenced--in the 2006 and 2008 elections.

Though Senate Democrats also supported the war in Iraq, and therefore
share some of the burden for its commencing, their guilt is mitigated
by the fact that no opposition their minority party could have mustered
would have done anything to stop the Republicans from carrying out the
invasion, and that, in a democratic presidency--specifically, one led
by Gore--the topic of war in Iraq would have never even been brought up.

My email address is mitchbiermann at hotmail.com. If you wish to contact
me for comments, questions, criticism, praise, or job opportunities I
would be very glad to hear from you.

- Want to see more cool videos?
  Go to http://video.google.com/

- Think you have an even cooler video?