[Mb-civic] important review

AARON RUSSO aaronrusso at msn.com
Mon Apr 24 23:35:58 PDT 2006

pls forward..

                 Don's Column (Mon, Wed, Fri)

                               The Constitution

The Constitution is what America is supposed to be ruled by, or at least that has always been my assumption. Two of the most serious departures from our sacred Constitution were committed in 1913.  These two have virtually destroyed our once grand nation, and turned it into a soon to be slave state.  About ten years ago, award winning film maker Aaron Russo (Trading Places, The Rose, etc) realized that something was seriously wrong.  He did a bit of research, and came up with the answer many of us have known for a long time.  However, Aaron is a film maker, and his skill can make changes which none of the rest of us can possibly attain with our  rantings and ravings, which few of the outsiders read.  We preach to the choir.  Someone needs to preach to the general public, grab their attention, and maybe as Aaron said to me, "Save the nation."  Aaron Russo has made a film, which is mind blowing, explicit, professional to the highest standards, and is scheduled for general release this fall.  He has had several screenings, at no charge, to uproarious applause, foot stamping adulation, and wide eyed wonderment, that such could possibly be placed in a real motion picture film which doesn't deal with rape, incest, violence, and science fiction.  I saw it April 9th in Las Vegas.  Wow!

The two violations of our rights and solvency are the 16th Amendment, which was never properly ratified, and is patently unconstitutional, and the Federal Reserve, which should have been a Constitutional Amendment, since it violates the Constitution, but rather was hurriedly passed by a few Senators and Representatives during the 1913 Christmas break, while most were back home.  Imagine a film which blows away the smoke and mirrors of the Federal Reserve, which is not federal and has no reserves, but is a private, for profit banking institution, sucking us dry.  Picture a film which proves that there is no law requiring most of us to ever pay an income tax!  Imagine a full length feature film which will hopefully be seen my tens if not hundreds of millions who will be overwhelmed by it and make them revolt, rebel, protest, march, and be so damned angry, that the charade might well be over quite soon.  Aaron wants to literally, "Save the nation," and he has the smarts and ability to do it with a marvelous feature film.  Few, if any of us, can ever command the screens of movie theatres around the nation, exposing the frauds which have overcome us, and are destroying us on a daily basis.

Over in Nepal, as I write this on a Monday morning, thousands are revolting and thronging the streets.  They will indeed overthrow the king, and will have a right to determine their future and governance.  It is possible that this could happen in America, as a result of Aaron Russo's film.  No other way that I know of, could possibly have the impact that his film, "America, from Freedom to Facism," could and must have on America's future.  What better method of informing, than by way of the movie screen?  There are no DVD's of this film, because Aaron wants it on the screens of America, and I agree.  Aaron Russo has spent millions of his own money producing this film, and the screenings have been with his own money as well.  Few times in history, has a patriot given so much.  I urge you to go to the web site and view the trailer, other reviews, and give a few bucks to Aaron Russo to help him make this film available to one and all.  The web site is...freedomtofacism.com...and if you have ever given a dime to anyone for any reason, I urge you to contribute to the propigation of this film.  I am right now using a credit card, and sending $500 to his foundation.

We all protect ourselves by buying gold and silver, correct?  You thousands who read my columns three times a week, seem to like what I have to say.  Thanks, and now it is time to donate a few bucks to possibly save the nation in the best possible way I can think of, and that is to see that this film is seem by millions.  Maybe all is not lost.  Maybe a full length motion picture film, made by a patriotic professional, who has the means and connections to get it shown, will literally throw the Federal Reserve, IRS, and eventually the entire D.C. Gang into the dust bin, where they surely deserve to be.  We don't want the Patriot Act, ID cards, implants, and illegal, unconstitutional raids and punishment by the D.C. goons...do we?  We are sick of the crooked judges, ATF, and persecution of the innocents, aren't we?  Then spend a few bucks to see if it is possible in this seeming time of the one world everything, to possibly make America separate from the one worlders, and once again be an independent, prosperous, strong nation, (which I hope would be neutral, although this isn't mentioned in the film.).  Every year, at holiday time, I ring the bell and collect for the Salvation Army.  This helps a few at Christmas time, and I am glad to do it.  But how about saving America from the D.C. Gang?  Send a few bucks to Russo's foundation.  Remember, it is...freedomtofacism.com...Thanks.  Never have I been more impressed with a film, nor given as much hope, as I realize what could happen if millions see it. - Don