[Mb-civic] TruthDig: Robert Scheer: Bush's Nutty Nuclear Braggadocio

michael butler michael at intrafi.com
Wed Apr 19 10:32:02 PDT 2006

Hi,

 I read this on Truthdig and thought you would find it interesting.

 =-=-=-=-=-=-=
Robert Scheer: Bush's Nutty Nuclear Braggadocio

"A once swaggering president, who so convincingly wielded a bullhorn and
modeled a flight suit, now has assumed the pretzel pose of a supplicant
attempting to cajole our old enemy in Tehran into dropping its nuclear
ambitions while simultaneously initiating talks with Iran aimed at bailing
us out in Iraq.”

http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/20060418_bush_iran_nuclearweapons/

 Copyright © 2006 Truthdig, L.L.C. All rights reserved.
This is a one-time mailing from
TruthDig.com
on behalf of the sender.
Please report any misuse to editor-at-truthdig.com