[Mb-civic] "Neil Young"

Robin McNamara olhippie at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Apr 16 18:00:46 PDT 2006

Hey Tribe

Neil Young records new album called "Living With The War" the single is titled "Impeach The President." (link below) How good or bad it is I don't know  but I have always said the only thing that has a chance to wake up our country to protest like we did in the 60's would be music, music was our 'weapon' back then it gave the peace & love movement power . Let's hope this is a start in that direction George Dick & Don are leading us toward the abyss, it's time to rise up against this ignorance.

http://enjoyment.independent.co.uk/music/features/article358210.ece

Love forever
Robin

www.robinmcnamara.com