[Mb-civic] re Ghost of Patton

Harold Sifton harry.sifton at sympatico.ca
Wed Apr 12 18:37:40 PDT 2006

I am appalled to read the ignorance in the forward of the Ghost of Patton

If it was not for the constant meddling, intervention, corporate agendas for markets and need for oil by America and Europe in the Middle East over the past 60-70 years none of today's events would be happening the way they are.!! (9/11 would never have happened!)

And I admit, even my statement is ignorant, but at least I'm thinking.

It has been a bad thing since day one of foreign involvement in the Middle East, the total disrespect of national/regional culture and resources for economic gain by foreign interests.

I'm too upset to get into any further.

Do the history, and feel shame!!

Later H

PS Palestine and Israel is a different debate, but one that is just as shameful in its conduct!