[Mb-civic] Why shouldn't I change my mind?

michael at intrafi.com michael at intrafi.com
Sun Apr 9 22:21:15 PDT 2006

This story was sent to you by: michael butler

--------------------
Why shouldn't I change my mind?

A famed neoconservative switches sides on the Iraq war -- and all hell breaks loose.

By Francis Fukuyama
Francis Fukuyama is a professor at the Johns Hopkins School of Advanced International Studies and the author of "America at the Crossroads: Democracy, Power and the Neoconservative Legacy."

April 9 2006

SEVEN WEEKS AGO, I published my case against the Iraq war. I wrote that although I had originally advocated military intervention in Iraq, and had even signed a letter to that effect shortly after the 9/11 attacks, I had since changed my mind.

The complete article can be viewed at:
http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/sunday/commentary/la-op-fukuyama9apr09,0,5138726.story?coll=la-sunday-commentary

Visit latimes.com at http://www.latimes.com