[Mb-civic] Media, as to what is important

Harold Sifton harry.sifton at sympatico.ca
Wed Sep 21 18:19:55 PDT 2005

This story made national media, esp. drudgereport

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2005/09/21/D8COQ3N07.html

It is important that we know that her assets are not fake !! ??

What I find amusing is that with all that is going on in the USA, Iraq, Katrina and now Rita, that this story takes a headline.

Whether real or not, i do not care about her assets as does the fashion industry, Hollywood or whatever celebrity money maker.

But it seems that this is important to the American media, and their audience!

Later H

Just observing the ridiculous