[Mb-civic] MSNBC's Tucker Carlson is clueless

Jef Bek jefbek at mindspring.com
Tue Sep 20 10:12:42 PDT 2005

I was watching MSNBC tonight and I usually don't watch Tucker Carlson but he
was talking about Atheists and he was a bigger moron than I thought he'd be!
I decided to send a letter to his MSNBC show:

I like MSNBC but Tucker is an idiot. I usually don't watch him. I saw on his
little side-bar, ESPN rip-off that he was going to mention Atheists. I knew
he was going to say something stupid but I watched out of morbid curiosity.
He was as ignorant about it as I thought he would be and then some!

He hasn't a clue what Atheists are all about. I don't speak for all Atheists
but the way he described them, is that how he would describe Ron Reagan,
Jr.? As an Atheist I can tell you (or him) that I am a very passionate,
caring person. I think life is an amazing journey and I am constantly
learning and observing new things. I have read the Bible. The fastest way to
be an Atheists is to read that violent, sexist, racist, unimaginative book.
Turns out your God is insecure and needs people to pray to him all the time
or he will force you to burn in hell for all of eternity! Scary stuff! Very
indicative of the violent political whack-jobs that follow that crap! More
and more people can see that whether it's Osama Bin Laden or George Bush or
Pat Robertson or Adolf Hitler a belief in God does not make you a peaceful,
loving person. Most people I see talking about God are the most corrupt,
selfish, violent people on this earth.

If you go to http://www.atheists.org/ you'll be shocked to find that
Atheists are actually very caring and compassionate about helping Katrina
victims and if you ever sat down and talked with me, you'll find I have some
very positive thoughts about life and death.

So, Tucker, stop with the insults. You just solidify your ignorance with a
lot of people. If you are trying only to reach people on the right, go do a
show for The 700 Club. I'm sure they're always looking for a few good
whack-jobs!

Jef
American Citizen