[Mb-civic] Iraqi anger explodes in the face of the British

Harold Sifton harry.sifton at sympatico.ca
Mon Sep 19 18:30:57 PDT 2005

Opps, "blank" happens, but this is serious, 2 British Commandos undercover have an issue with Iraqi police, for what reason we do not know, but the aftermath is just folly, one misstep after another, people are dead/injured and they are supposedly on the same side?

http://news.independent.co.uk/world/middle_east/article313848.ece

The so called Coalition is not offering help, just another form of Dictatorship and the Iraqi people are upset and venting their frustration!!

Later H

Civil War is inevitable in Iraq, when it erupts is the question and the Americans, their Coalition partners can do nothing about it.
Mission not Accomplished, Mission Failed!!

Bush and his administration's ignorance of the Iraqi people and their culture has lit a fuse to the powder keg.
Sadam, like Tito had the ability, even though ruthless kept a hand on the warring civil factions.
If the Americans had worked with Sadam better, this would not be happening, Gadafi is now onside with the Western World, Sadam could have been too. He was created by Rumsfeld in the first place to offset Iran after the fall of the Shah, so who really dropped the ball, American meddling/greed/ego/stupidity?

Bush's personal lack of Historical Knowledge, International Affairs and Culture is a root reason for this International tragic catastrophe!
His wishes to please his corporate puppet masters has harmed the world as we know it. He just does not get it, and in his failure is only making it worse, he is lost and cannot give America and the World the leadership it needs. My question is how to clean up this mess, who has the respect to do the job? Who will listen to who and work towards a better world?