[Mb-civic] One Good Move

Jef Bek jefbek at mindspring.com
Sat Sep 10 22:24:31 PDT 2005

I highly recommend this site!

http://onegoodmove.org/1gm/

If you read what this man posts every day I think you'll find a lot in
common with him!

Today he's got great postings including a video clip of Kurt Vonnegut on
Bill Maher!

"It's a tragedy for me that he's president of my country. You know, my book
is called  A Man Without a Country,I still have a passport, but if I showed
this now in Portugal or Spain or Italy or Germany of France or Denmark or
Japan or even communist China, what it would say about me is that I'm not
only from the richest country in the world but the dumbest country in the
world. Is our President a tragic figure, perhaps, but he doesn't know
diddley squat about economics or history or science even how to speak well".
-Kurt Vonnegut