[Mb-civic] Bush's spins Katrina

Harold Sifton harry.sifton at sympatico.ca
Sat Sep 10 18:34:55 PDT 2005

What sickens me is that Bush is bringing 9/11 into this tragic event, caused by the forces of nature. This has nothing to do with 9/11, nor should he even call upon the spirit of 9/11 to challenge the havoc of Katrina. Poor leaders deliver poor results and point fingers instead of taking responsibility and get on with the job of governing their administration to look after the people, the community.

To even compare the two events is so so wrong. New Orleans is gone .......... New York is still there !!!

I won't even get into it, America's tragedy is Katrina and what it has done to the Louisiana and Mississippi communities and how Bush's administration has failed/responded.

Helen Thomas was right 5 years ago, GW Bush is the worst President ever!

The only comparison/commonality to be made between the two tragic events is Bush's lack of leadership.

Bush used 9/11 for personal gain/collateral to pursue his administrations agendas, how will he use Katrina ?

Later H