[Mb-civic] This time Bush thanks Canada

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Fri Sep 9 19:40:07 PDT 2005

Re:  This time Bush thanks Canada

1.  F*ck Bush.  I equate thanks from people like him akin to a tarantula
biting your penis.

2.  NPR reported that Canadian Mounties were in the area helping people DAYS
before the Americans ever arrived.

3.  It remains amazing that people from other countries were on the scene
helping people while the Americans were still squabbling amongst themselves.

4.  I am surprised the Americans even bothered helping people that were not
White.  It's not like them (some of them).

5.  Perhaps one day Black America will wake up and realize people like
Condoleeza Rice are whiter than I am.

6.  If Canada gives us too much crap, Harold, we will just turn it into a
shopping mall.

7.  The number of orphaned children from this hurricane is increasing each
day.

8.  I find it odd that concentrations of D.C. bigwigs who help create such
disasters before they arrive are never hit by hurricanes etc.

9.  Dear God, please make an extra special place in Hell for those who
continue to place Profits before the well-being of the planet and its
inhabitants.

10.  Wake me up when the revolution arrives.

Yer pal,