[Mb-civic] Karen Bushy response to my latest Blog

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Wed Sep 7 18:31:06 PDT 2005

Re:  Karen Bushy response to my latest Blog

CheeseComment:

Well.....  I guess we can't all see Bush & Gang as the mass-murdering *sses
they were before they even took office and which designation they will now
never be able to escape for a number of legitimate reasons..

Although that is not my fault, that remains the problem of the entire planet
at this late date.

Basically I don't speak to people like K. Bushy, as I have nothing really to
say to them that would sway them from their "course".  In their eyes, people
like Bush & Gang cannot do any bad, have never done any bad, are not doing
any bad now, and never will do any bad.

It's always someone else's fault.  Anyone but the fascists we currently
employ with our tax dollars.

I might only advise a reduction in amphetamine use, and as far as the
"faith-based" stuff, sorry, that's the crap that got Bush re-elected to a
2nd disastrous term, and which our American tax dollars continue to fund
their b*llshit to brainwash all the Children of America which they can get
their hands on in ongoing "faith-based" educational facilities.

All in all, I would change my last name if I were her.

But I'm not her, and even in the dismal pits of my own horrors, that is at
least something to cling to amid the alligators eating the people that she
is not there helping either.

All in all, I continue to really adore The New Republicans, or at least
their sympathizers and apologists.

Without them Reality would appear to be quite dry when they meet head on..

The bottom line is that Bush & Gang remain mass-murdering *sses, hurricane
or no hurricane.

After such a truth-based designation, even remarking that they keep their
shoes polished well seems trite beyond description.