[Mb-civic] The coffin was carried into The Supreme Court today....

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Tue Sep 6 13:39:32 PDT 2005

The coffin was carried into The Supreme Court today....

I'm sorry, but it's time to f*ck about at least half of such arcane
"American Traditions" at The Top, in favor of The People Of The United
States Of America.

All the coffins of the dead in the Gulf Coast hurricane should be "carried
into The Supreme Court".

All the coffins of our dead soldiers in the illegal Iraq war should be
"carried into The Supreme Court".

Hey, after all, they call themselves "Justices".  Perhaps it is time they
see the outrageous continuous lack of actual Justice in America The Brave's
systems that failed Americans long ago.  After all, among others, it is they
who helped format it all so neatly.

Bring in The Dead......!!
I'm sorry, we only bring The Dead into The Supreme Court that were Justices.
Bring in The Dead.......!!
I'm sorry, but we've explained this now thoroughly to you, only the great
and honored get such great and honored things.
The average American IS great and SHOULD be honored...  Bring in The
Dead..........!!
Uhh, sir, if you keep on like this, I'm going to have to ask you to leave.
Bring in The Dead..............!!
Will someone escort this person to the exit please.
Of course, sir.
Bring in The Dead..................!!

As most of us know, the Exits are clearly marked in American halls of
Greatness for those who would have Justice and other things, especially in
such things as The Supreme Court.

Especially for those who would speak their minds, and speak out of turn, and
speak without authorization to speak.

And DEMAND such paltry things as Justice.

Our dead men women and children from the flood, from Iraq, from Corporate
Genocide, from etc etc etc, should be STREAMING through such Great Halls as
The Supreme Court.

But as most of us know, we're not even allowed to even Photograph the
coffins of our murdered soldiers returning from the wrong war at the wrong
time in the wrong place for the wrong reason, Iraq.

I say BRING IN THE DEAD..................!!!!

Line the walls of these Great Halls, the Supreme Court, Congress, The White
House, the State Department, the FBI, the CIA, Homeland Security, Patriot
Act Central, the Justice Department, the Attorney General, Etc Etc Etc, with
the Coffins of The Dead, so these Great People who continue to do Great
Things will at least be able to see The Actual People they are murdering
every time they pork barrel another generation of Americans to death.  If
you find they stop you at the entrance with the coffins, and you find you
still cannot fight them with words, then it is time to fight them with
photographs.  Line the walls of every place in America you can find with
Pictures Of The Dead.  So Americans will have something to stare at besides
just another pretty face reading scripts from teleprompters created by
thinktanks that don't even know how to spell America anymore.

It most likely would not bother them for an instant as they apparently long
ago lost whatever HUMANITY within themselves that once erupted within them
for the briefest of moments as some cancerous growth reminiscent of the
rumor called Liberty, but at least The People would not forget The Dead as
these self-serving psychotics continue to rule with an iron fist in a land
of Lies.

And now I hear the propaganda bs line that Bush is going to "oversee the
official probe into what went wrong with Katrina etc".

Great.

If it's anything as good as the 911 Probe, we can all expect something like
another Iraq in our near future.

No matter what they "find".

It seems The Media has *already* uncovered at least 75 percent of "What Went
Wrong" with no help from Bush and Gang.

But, of course, we live in the land of bullshit, and it is still like in the
olden days of when the Dragonslayer slew a mighty dragon over a period of
time at great cost, blood and labor, the King would then arrive all dressed
in satin and silk, a little staircase would be set up on the dragon, and the
King would slowly climb it to the top and place his sword over the
smouldering dragon, and the Court Criers would cry "All hail the Mighty
King...  Dragonslayer.....!!".

Not much has changed in all this time.

The Dead are still The Dead.  And the King is still the King.

And never the twain shall meet.

Bring In The Dead.

Spread the PHOTOGRAPHS of them (since just speaking of them apparently
doesn't seem to do much good anymore) to every corner of America.

In a "once free" prison nation run by tyrants, what have you really got to
lose.

Only your integrity if you do not.

If you already lost that, then hey, you're in the wrong place.

The Disney website is thataway -------------->