[Mb-civic] ONLINE EXCLUSIVE: An Hour-Long Special on John Roberts, President Bush's Nominee to Be Supreme Court Chief Justice

hecate at diamonddragon.com hecate at diamonddragon.com
Mon Sep 5 10:03:28 PDT 2005

Hecate  ( hecate at diamonddragon.com )
sent you this story from democracynow.org

|  ONLINE EXCLUSIVE:  An Hour-Long Special on John Roberts, President Bush's Nominee to Be Supreme Court Chief Justice
|  http://www.democracynow.org/article.pl?sid=05/09/05/1551208

In this hour-long online special we examine the legal background and history of Judge John Roberts. Earlier today President Bush nominated Roberts to be Chief Justice of the Supreme Court replacing the late William Rehnquist, who died at the age of 80 on Saturday.
This story continues at: