[Mb-civic] Re. Cheese

Robin McNamara olhippie at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Sep 2 07:58:20 PDT 2005

Hi Cheese

I really enjoy your writings to this list especially when the "kids" are talking to Uncle Cheeseburger :) & what you wrote in your last e-mail makes sense to me. I am not a religious man by any means but I do strive to have faith & I know I have said this before but of all the interpratations of God there must be one God that represents all the interprations that is who I talk too. It just seems sometimes like i.e. the Tsunami goes over & slaps places like Thailand where the worlds biggest child sex & porn are located and in this country where most everyone seems to be running around self absord, searcing for the ultimate orgasm  trying to achive decadence as opposed to what is really real,New Orleans in this country would be the place to make a "heavenly statement".  Also I did not mean to imply that I truely believe that it is the end times & that God is responsible everything is basically speculation & hypothesizes but it does make one wonder.

Peace
Robin

http://lpintop.tripod.com/robinmcnamara