[Mb-civic] How to Help with the Hurricane Relief Effort

Barbara Siomos barbarasiomos38 at msn.com
Thu Sep 1 08:23:12 PDT 2005

Thank you for sending this.... I have been trying to find the most direct places to go to... also trying to find about about volunteer training for Red Cross... They are having a training session in NJ but too far for me trying to hook up near here..... I just cannot forget the pictures I saw last night of people stranded on a bridge where one man jumped off intentionally committing suicide because he could no longer stand it and a woman with a baby stranded along with others it was painful....

peace