[Mb-civic] 911 mysteries

Alexander Harper harperalexander at mail.com
Fri Oct 28 14:59:38 PDT 2005

Thanks, Ian - I have no problem with what you say nor do I have any insurmountable problem with the idea that your government might be capable of offing 3000 of your co citizens in an auto atentado. I mean it goes against everything one was brought up to believe about the US but 9/11, looked at from a more cynical /realistic world-point of view, clearly resulted in a massive dividend for the neo-cons and their ilk so if you judge the tree by its fruit, that taken on its own would be enough to convince any latin or slav or franc, nurtured within a legal system that presumes you guilty before you are found innocent, that there had to be sinister home grown forces at work here even without the very compelling circumstantial evidence that is inexorably being amassed by the 9/11 truth movement. Go for it. Good luck.
Al B