[Mb-civic] 9/11 Theologian Says Controlled Demolition of World Trade Center Is Now a Fact, Not a Theory

Ian ialterman at nyc.rr.com
Tue Oct 25 11:45:25 PDT 2005

I remain on record as the first of Civic's members to speak out about this -
in no uncertain terms - and to risk being called a "crackpot theorist" or
worse.

I strongly suggest that all of you find a copy of the DVD entitled "Painful
Deceptions," and watch it.  Meanwhile, I am a member of 9/11 Truth, the
organization that sponsored Mr. Griffin's recent talks.  If anyone is
interested in a video copy of either or both of them, let me know.

The truth will out!

Peace.