[Mb-civic] Madonna

Harold Sifton harry.sifton at sympatico.ca
Mon Oct 17 18:16:25 PDT 2005

I find this so amusing, that an individual like Madonna, who is probably the one celebrity icon most responsible for influencing cultural/sexual behaviour, especially to pre-teens and violence as entertainment  to teen boys in the past 20 years, now says we are all going to hell.

http://www.drudgereport.com/flashms.htm

Madonna is all about the American dream, making money!

Now she feels quilt and wants our attention.

Sorry Madonna, your are waste of time and space. You are just a bitter old hag who wants 15 more minutes..........