[Mb-civic] 2 action alerts to oppose nuclear proliferation (do them!)

Mha Atma Khalsa drmhaatma at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 16 20:06:53 PDT 2005

I just took action to stop the United States from
building more nuclear weapons. While Mr. Bush tells
others not to build nuclear weapons, he aggressively
pursues new types for the U.S. arsenal. Help prevent
more of these weapons by taking action at:
http://ww2.californiapeaceaction.org/campaign.jsp?campaign_KEY=1354

I just took action to halt the spread of nuclear
weapons. The United States has to lead by example.
Transferring nuclear technology to countries that have
not signed the Nuclear Non Proliferation Treaty is the
wrong example. You can take action too-- go
to:http://ww2.californiapeaceaction.org/campaign.jsp?campaign_KEY=1351