[Mb-civic] Just when you thought nothing could boggle...

TSawyer456 at aol.com TSawyer456 at aol.com
Sat Oct 8 17:51:40 PDT 2005

"If great intellectual powerhouse is a qualification to be a member of the
court and represent the American people and to interpret the Constitution, then
 I think we have a court so skewed on the intellectual side that we may not
be  getting representation of America as a whole."
                     Former Republican senator Dan Coats, in a CNN Interview,
speaking about Ms.  Miers. Coats has been asked by the White House to
shepherd her through the  nomination process. (Source: today's NY Times, page  12)