[Mb-civic] JPost Article From Friend

harry.sifton at sympatico.ca harry.sifton at sympatico.ca
Wed Oct 5 17:15:44 PDT 2005

Your friend, HS, has sent you the following article from JPost.com:

This should close all doors between the US and Israel in the real world. But this is not the real world and America will bend over and take it again and again from Israel.

Franklin admits: I gave Israel secret material

As part of plea bargain, former Pentagon analyst says he gave classified data to AIPAC, Israeli diplomat.

Click here to view the entire article:
http://www.jpost.com/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull&cid=1128478900053

AOL Users click here to view the article:
<A HREF="http://www.jpost.com/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull&cid=1128478900053">http://www.jpost.com/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull&cid=1128478900053</A>

Don't miss out on any of the important breaking news stories and in-depth analysis about Israel you can only get from The Jerusalem Post. Sign up for our EMail Edition today. Click on the link below to sign up:

https://secure.jpost.com/EmailEdition/

For more news updates, go to http://www.jpost.com/