[Mb-civic] Student barred from Campus

Harold Sifton harry.sifton at sympatico.ca
Sat Oct 1 17:55:20 PDT 2005

http://www.traprockpeace.org/counter_recruitment/

This is the kind of action that would only happen it a "Communist or Fascist state" where there are no individual freedoms.
This conduct in the USA, is the action of a police state, a dictatorship state. A Fascist State ! That only the privileged can roam free in. The privileged being those that are friends of the power in place, i.e. the Republican Party.

Something happened to the US baby boomers, fear of something, paranoia, but they have proven to be the most ignorant people on earth. They have no life skills, just Oprah and Dr Phil !!

Sorry, but the more I observes some Americans conduct I worry.