[Mb-civic] From "The Nation"

Barbara Siomos barbarasiomos38 at msn.com
Sun Nov 27 16:36:41 PST 2005

Dear EmailNation Subscriber,

We're seeking low-cost housing options in the New York City area starting in January
for some responsible, well-behaved, charming and tidy Nation interns. They all work full-time at The Nation office in Manhattan and can be counted on for reliability. Single rooms in houses, apartments or short or long-term house-sitting arrangements would be appropriate and appreciated. Any help you could offer would mean a great deal to us. If you know of anything or anyone who can help out, please email Emily Biuso at emily at thenation.com

And, while we're asking your help, we're also making every effort to increase the size of our EmailNation list. There are currently close to 60,000 of you and we're hoping to find many more people who might be interested in receiving our regular alerts highlighting Nation articles, progressive events and conferences, new books, grassroots activist campaigns and what's going on at The Nation.

You can find info about EmailNation and a one-step process for signing up by clicking below.
Please pass this message on and tell any friends, family and colleagues you think might be interested how much you enjoy the mailings.
http://www.thenation.com/about/emailnation.mhtml

Many thanks for your help!

Best Regards,
Peter Rothberg, The Nation

P.S. Please visit http://www.thenation.com/ to post comments to Nation blogs, to view news-wire links updated twice each day, to see when Nation writers are appearing on TV, for info on nationwide activist campaigns, Nation History offerings, exclusive online reports, and special weekly selections from The Nation magazine!