[Mb-civic] It's ON O'Reilly!!

Jef Bek jefbek at mindspring.com
Tue Nov 15 01:51:00 PST 2005

You are all probably familiar with Bill O'Reilly's comment last week:

http://mediamatters.org/items/200511100008

>From the November 8 broadcast of Fox News' The Radio Factor with Bill
O'Reilly:

O'REILLY: Hey, you know, if you want to ban military recruiting, fine, but
I'm not going to give you another nickel of federal money. You know, if I'm
the president of the United States, I walk right into Union Square, I set up
my little presidential podium, and I say, "Listen, citizens of San
Francisco, if you vote against military recruiting, you're not going to get
another nickel in federal funds. Fine. You want to be your own country? Go
right ahead."

And if Al Qaeda comes in here and blows you up, we're not going to do
anything about it. We're going to say, look, every other place in America is
off limits to you, except San Francisco. You want to blow up the Coit Tower?
Go ahead.

(The Coit Tower is a monument in San Francisco that pays homage to
firefighters and first responders)

First of all the good bloggers of this country are all over this:

We are all e-mailing FOX and demanding O'Reilly be fired for inviting
terrorists to Bomb an American city!

Have at it:
oreilly at foxnews.com
comments at foxnews.com

By the way, go to GOOGLE

Type in Terrorist Sympathizer

Hit ³I¹m feeling Lucky²

And there is The Jack-Ass himself!

You can also send an email to these companies and tell them you will boycott
their products for advertising in support of terrorism until O¹Reilly gets
canned!

SOME CONTACTS FOR O'REILLY'S ADVERTISERS AND EMPLOYERS

tom.bryant at tempurpedic.com,
bob at insure.com,
kellyd at emigrant.com,
david.rubinger at equifax.com,
brian at lifequotes.com,
bthoms at insure.com,
emigrantdirect at emigrant.com,
marketing at tempurpedic.com
shane_coppola at westwoodone.com,
paul_gregrey at westwoodone.com,
david_hillman at westwoodone.com,
barobinson at cbs.com,
rbmcguire at cbs.com,
chrismason at clearchannel.com,
bobagnew at clearchannel.com,
knewnews at clearchannel.com

 Here are also two corporate offices to call:
 insure.com 1-800-324-6370
 Blanchard Phone: 1-800-880-4653

Thanks,

Jef Bek