[Mb-civic] Re: [Mb-hair] GUYS: Private Emails Are Private!

Michael Butler michael at michaelbutler.com
Thu Nov 10 14:21:36 PST 2005

Hey, Jim
It is my fault. Things are heating up so much in the social area that I am
feeling it is very important to send some items to all. Very few are on more
that one list. You seem to be one. Please bear with me. Unless you have an
idea as to how I can avoid cluttering up the emails of my friends.
Irie
Michael