[Mb-civic] Memorial Day Special: Preventive Warriors

hecate at diamonddragon.com hecate at diamonddragon.com
Mon May 30 17:36:39 PDT 2005

Hecate  ( hecate at diamonddragon.com )
sent you this story from democracynow.org

very good special..recommend

|  Memorial Day Special: Preventive Warriors
|  http://www.democracynow.org/article.pl?sid=05/05/30/1333210

Today on Memorial Day, the traditional day to honor all US military veterans, we bring you the full documentary about the Bush administration’s national security strategy: “Preventive Warriors,” produced by Michael Burns and Greg Ansin.

The film features many of the leading thinkers and intellectuals of our time including Noam Chomsky, Chalmers Johnson, Tariq Ali and more.
This story continues at: