[Mb-civic] Is There A Doctor In The House.......?

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Sat May 28 12:37:52 PDT 2005

Is There A Doctor In The House.......?

Yeah, I dunno, I heard there was a Doctor in the house or something...

I have a wacked out Republican administration, wacked out Pentagon, out of
control Military, wacked out Religious Nuts, wacked out anti-human
Corporations, wacked out Judges who should have been fry cooks at Denny's,
and some really wacked out Neo-Cons who keep selling our military secrets to
Israel, up my butt.

Is there some way you could remove them...?  With all of them up there, I
seem to be having discomfort with some of my bowel movements.

I did not invite them there, they just invited themselves, set up camp, and
heck if I can figure out how to remove them.

I figured since there is a Doctor here, I might be able to get some free
advice.

Please don't suggest lighting an M-80 and shoving it up there, I already
tried that.

Needless to say, it didn't work, however it did cure my hemorroids.

Laura Bush stopped by and tried to fix it by sucking them all out of my
butt, but that didn't work either, and when she then broke into a stand-up
comedy routine, I had to put her back on the street where I found here
working the streetcorners in a tight red dress.

Pity the next fool that kisses her.

Oh well, nevertheless, all these wackos are still up there, I'm experiencing
discomfort with stool ejection as a result, and would appreciate any
professional advice on the matter.