[Mb-civic] BBC E-mail: Muslims denounce 'US Koran abuse'

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Fri May 27 16:20:57 PDT 2005

BBC E-mail: Muslims denounce 'US Koran abuse'

CheeseComment:

Nobody in America cares about "The Koran" for the most part, nor what any of
"Our People" have done with it or to it.

 Here, America, still remains, for a huge portion, a "Christian Nation" that
is still brainwashed that people like Saddam Hussein himself was driving one
of the jets that slammed into the WTC but parachuted out at the last minute,
swam back across the Atlantic, and the muslim underground secreted him over
a period of weeks back into his stronghold in Iraq where he sat formulating
new ideas of how to strike America from within until we invaded Iraq and
finally put his evil plans to rest.

We care about "The Bible", after all we are a Christian Nation founded by
Christian Forefathers who wrote a Christian Constitution, or so so many
people who just got through re-electing Bush swear to up to a point of
socially beheading anyone who objects to such bizarre notions.

I read all these bizarre notions on the Internet, then I walk the streets
and talk to people here there and yonder, and lo and behold, it's as if they
and The Words Of Bullshit are one and the same.  And they all find time and
reason to include such crap even into each of their Prayers at night before
they go to sleep.

A chain letter of Propaganda.  Works perfectly.  Layer upon layer upon layer
upon layer of bullshit.  By the time anyone wants to try to even mildly
enlighten someone as to the huge mountain of bullshit, it is already too
late, you couldn't pull even just half the layers of bs from this giant
mountain in even a century even if you had every enlightened person in the
world trying at the same time.

The Koran is crap.  The Bible is King here.  We aren't going to have any
hindus, or muslims, or africans, or whomevers, or even any American Indian
prayers before our football games.  There will only be Christian prayers
before our football games.  Anyone else praying in any other language to any
other Gods is silly and blasphemy to both God and the Constitution of The
United States of America, as everyone already knows.

We use the Koran here in America for toilet paper when we run out of the
normal stuff.  We could care less about Muslims, the Middle East, the Koran,
or any of that other crap Over There, just as long as we blow the shit out
of them, teach them a lesson for killing 3,000 people in the WTC, and
re-establish ours and Jesus Christ's dominance over the entire planet and
all its people.

None of this, ever, has anything whatsoever to do with Oil, Billionaires,
Out Of Control American Militaries and Pentagons, or anything else
suggestive like that.

Anyone who tells you anything like that is a bullshit liar, liberal, commie,
gay lesbian, athiest non-Christian, and probably on food stamps, welfare,
and standing in a line waiting to have an abortion.

We want more open Christian prayers in our schools here, we want our
Government to turn away from its evil liberal ways and embrace Christ and
Christianity, and do away with those people who continue to insist that we
are not first and foremost A Christian Nation, bound to Destiny, Conquest,
and Glory by our simple Faith and Historical Documents.

We want to get rid of that filthy Darwin person's teachings in our schools,
and begin to teach ALL the young children of America the TRUE stories of how
we got here, starting with Jonah, who as everyone knows hid the pre-American
Constitution beneath his tunic, and the belly of the whale story.

We want ALL THAT, and LOTS MORE, but we will be satisfied to start with just
that.

And if it has to cost thousands, or hundreds of thousands, or millions of
lives, both here and abroad, especially of those filthy non-Christian
people, American or otherwise, then so be it, Christ is coming back, get the
fuck out of our way, you are dirt, just like the filth that believe in such
toilet paper as the Koran are.

We will win in the end, you will not, this is something you should try to
understand and begin to reject your false gods, ideas, and concepts, and
turn from your wicked ways and accept Christ as your one and only saviour of
yourself and the whole of mankind, and the new leader of America.

Little by little, we are electing, and re-electing, the politicians, judges,
etc that we know are on Our Side.  Once these people are in place in various
offices, courts, etc's across this great land, whether you are a godless
liberal lesbian whatever or not, you will then have no choice whatsoever but
to bow when we enter a room and nod Yes each time your child comes back from
school and repeats some dismal bullshit that they have now repeated verbatim
from The New American Educational System's new curriculum, establish by
American Law of course.

If you join us now, it will wind up being less painful in both the long and
short run for both you, your wife and children, your career, your standing
in the community, your place in American society, and your soul, well,
actually you don't really have a soul yet, you are lost in soulless abandon,
the mirky darkness of non-belief, however once you join us, our Christian
ladies' sewing club will sew you a new bright shining one just like they did
for Peter Pan.

If you do not join us, well, what can we say, you are doomed to hellfire and
brimstone for an Eternity, suffering with the rest of the non-believers in
the Hells of their own making, which of course we have never had anything to
do with whatsoever, and your wife and little children are, of course, also
doomed to Hell with you.

The choice is yours.

Join us and be one with the Great New Christian Oz here in America, or don't
join us, be destroyed and watch you and your family suffer endlessly, and
lay down so we can wrap you in the pages of that filth called The Koran,
take a crap on you, and send you back to the Middle East with the rest of
those godless heathens where you belong.

You are with us or against us.  There is no middle ground.  There is no
compromise.  There are no alternatives.

You have 3.2 seconds to make up your mind.

p.s.:  If we catch you muttering any American Indian prayers under your
breath at one of our football games to anyone other than Jesus Christ or
Jehovah, we will chop off your eagle feathers and send you back to your
wampum happy hunting ground reservations to die like dogs, just like John
Wayne taught us.

Don't screw with us.  We're finalizing all our political, social,
governmental, appointees, officials, judges, etc's, and when we are through,
we will own not only America completely, but your sorry asses as well.

There IS justice truly in America, and WE are it.

So what if we killed 100,000 CIVILIAN Iraqi men women and children in cold
blood, so what if we killed 1,000,000 Little Iraqi Children through American
Sanctions...

So what.....   It was all to the greater glory of Jesus Christ, Jehovah, the
one and only true God himself.

There is bound to be Collateral Damage when spreading The Word Of God and
Our New Way Of Life which was bred and streamlined here in thisi
Constitutionally Christian Country, that's just the cost of doing business
and redeeming the faithless and Completing the Work Of The Lord here in
America and abroad.  If you don't believe us, just ask people like Dick
Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld, two of the greatest Christians we have ever
known.

And if you don't subscribe nor believe any of all that, then you belong in
prison with that jerkoff Saddam Hussein who attacked the World Trade Centers
on 911, wiping your ass with the Koran just like any other heathen should be
forced to do.

If anyone tells you The Great Lie that any or all of this was about OIL,
ignore them, they are faithless fools who have not yet been enlightened as
to the ways of this the New Great Christian Nation.

Face it, things like the Koran are worthless pieces of paper, good only to
use for starting your fires for your weekend barbecues in your back yards.

And if anyone ever accuses you of being part and parcel to the outright
slaughter and murder of millions of people in the name of such things as
OIL, don't try to argue with them and explain the necessities of collateral
damage as we are spreading the word of The Lord among The Nations and The
Heathens.  Just remind them that even Christians must drive cars, and walk
away, they will surely reap what they sow, just like we will.

Jesus loves you, try to remember that as you are stepping over the millions
of dead bodies it takes to bring The Good News to the faithless.

p.s.s.:  Keep listening to Fox News, it's about one of the last real
Christian news stations left on the air in America.

See you in church on Sunday.

Cheeseburger

- Condoleeza:  The other white meat.